Gives you never-ending power
Guide to Applicants
Review the entire application form before filling in any details.
- You can start the application and save it to return to it again later.
- Ensure to pay the application fee as soon as you submit the application as unpaid applications will not be considered. The application fee is AED 1,000 + AED 50 (5% VAT). This fee is non-refundable. Keep receipt to upload it to application.
- Follow the specific guides carefully in filling the box in the fields where the guides are provided.
- Have the following documents scanned in clear color and ready to upload in PDF format:
- Recent colored photo (with white background in high-resolution Jpeg format; passport size)
- Valid passport copy
- Ethbara page for UAE nationals
- Birth certificate
- Good conduct certificate
- Emirates ID Card – front (if applicable)
- Emirates ID Card – back (if applicable)
- Family Book (UAE Nationals only) / Mother’s Family Book (UAE mother nationals only)
- Grade 10 transcript / IGCSE certificates
- Grade 11 transcript / AS Level certificate
- Final high school transcript / A Level certificate (if available)
- Latest university transcript (if applicable)
- Results of the English Proficiency Test (Academic IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT)
- Results Arabic, Math or other Science subjects in EmSAT if taken.
- Equivalency certificate (if available)
- For applicants with a degree or high school certificate awarded outside the UAE, Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) – course by course evaluation is required to evaluate the transcripts and have a standard GPA http://www.ece.org
- You will receive an application number when you create a login account. Please record your application number and use it in all communication with the DMCG admissions team as it is the unique identifier for you.
- Please make sure that you apply and submit all required documents before the published deadline as late applications will not be considered.
- All screened in applicants will be notified by email to attend the Multiple Mini Interview (MMI). Those who are required to attend the entrance exam will also be notified.
- The MMI and Entrance exam will be held on campus and for international students outside UAE they will be given the opportunity to complete them online.
- To be eligible for admission, applicants must have successfully completed 12 years of High School in the Science stream or its equivalent for 6 Year MD Program and a Bachelor Degree in Health Science Stream for the 4 Year MD program
- Applicants from non-government UAE secondary schools or degrees completed outside UAE will be required to submit an equivalency certificate from the Ministry of Education of the United Arab Emirates.