To empower students
Life At Campus
Career Guidance Officer at DMCG equips students and fresh graduates with information to help meet their post-graduation career development plans, enhance their professional outlook, and navigating through meaningful career decisions. Our focus is to provide adequate guidance on their future medical education prospects or employment. In addition, facilitating development of their competencies to determine future career and professional choices.
Services offered will include:
- Assisting students by conducting medical career awareness sessions, seminars and participation in physical and online symposiums and networking events related to health sector.
- Working closely with the DMCG Health and Community Services Associate Deanship on sourcing electives, selective and Observership placements opportunities.
- Promote professional social media presence and branding such as LinkedIn.
- Arranging various international licensing exam, requirements, and preparatory sessions.
- Guiding on requirements and preparation for Internship and Residency opportunities.
- Utilizing the alumni input and providing plans for engaging them in college activities specifically those related to current student career planning, job fairs, meet a "success story", meet the expert.