Gives you never-ending power


Document Attestation

Applicants who completed High School or a Bachelor's degree outside the UAE must have their certificates and transcripts / mark sheets certified by:

  • The issuing educational institute and / or recognized authority for education in the country in which you completed your education.
  • The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country where you completed the degree.
  • The UAE Embassy in that country
  • The Ministry of Education in the UAE
Additionally, the UAE Ministry of Education must issue an Equivalency Certificate.

Equivalency Certificate from the Ministry of Education (MOE) for international applicants with certificates issued outside the UAE