Gives you never-ending power
MD – 4 YEAR PROGRAM
- Bachelor Degree (Biomedical / Health / Life Sciences or equivalent) from an accredited college or university with:
- Attested Degree and Official Transcripts from the relevant authorities.
- Equivalency Certificate of the Bachelor degree from the Ministry of Education, UAE.
- An Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) course-by-course evaluation for degrees completed outside UAE.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0- scale or equivalent on non-GPA grading systems.
- Core CGPA (Science courses) 3.0 on a 4.0-point scale or equivalent on non-GPA grading systems.
- Courses taken during the undergraduate degree program should include elements of:
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Microbiology, Immunology, and Basic Pathophysiology
- Cell Biology, Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Social, Behavioral Sciences and Public Health
- Statistics and Logical Reasoning
- English Proficiency Requirements: applicant is required to submit one of the below:
- EmSAT: Score of 1550 and above
- TOEFL iBT with minimum score 91
- Academic IELTS with minimum Band 6.5
- Medical College Admission Test® (MCAT®) with minimum score of 500 or equivalent
- Meeting the DMCG Personal Interview requirements
- Preference shall be given to applicants with Healthcare / Research / Community service experience.